Join the Voice of Wealth Creation
Celebrating Wealth, Prince George's on the Rise!
Founded in 1924 and regarded as the leading voice for business in Prince George’s County, The Prince George’s Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit alliance of over 500 businesses, representing over a quarter of a million employees, making it one of the largest chambers in the state of Maryland and one of the largest chambers in the Washington Metropolitan region. Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the Chamber is a private organization funded primarily by membership dues. It is not a government agency and receives no tax dollars.
By joining the Prince George’s Chamber of Commerce, you will be among the ranks of some of the most progressive and successful businesses in the County. According to a survey on the Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber, conducted by the Schapiro Group, “Most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall. It is 29% more effective, however, for communicating to consumers that a company uses good business practices and 26% more effective for communicating that a business is reputable.”
Who is Eligible for Chamber Membership?
Membership in the Chamber is open to all County and surrounding area businesses, including those regional, national and international businesses that currently do business in the County and are looking to expand in this market. The Chamber’s membership is very diverse and is composed of businesses ranging from sole proprietorships to fortune 500 companies that represent multiple industries. Membership is also open to non-profit 501(c) (3) and 501 (c) (6) organizations.
* Opportunity to promote your business on the Chamber website which includes a link from our site to yours.
* Being an active participant in the Chamber’s committees allows you to network, collaborate and have an impact on the business community.
* E-blast service available to market your product or service to other Chamber members and non-Chamber members.
* Access to state & local elected officials and other area businesses.
* Use of the Chamber’s logo on your website.
* The opportunity to display brochures and other company literature in the Chamber office.
* Email & Newsletter correspondence about business opportunities, County events and other useful information.
* Business referrals; when we receive requests for referrals from potential customers around the County and surrounding areas we provide information about Prince George’s Chamber members first!
* Access to our all-inclusive Membership Database.